Wednesday, April 16, 2014

March 2014!

March was a great month! It was my birthday, Spring Break and National Craft Month so needless to say it was BUSY! The beginning of the month we drove down to Provo to say goodbye to Awesome's parents because we were so sick the week that they left that we never got to say goodbye. And Provo was really only a 5-6 hour drive and the kids did AMAZING in the car. We got in around dinner time and went out to dinner with them and Awesome's brother who also lives in Provo. It was a great night. 


While also in Salt Lake we were able to go to Ikea! My fave store ever. Awesome's least favorite. But he went anyway and I was able to get some craft project items that I had been wanting so I was stoked about that.
We also were able to see some friends before heading home which was so nice. The last time we were able to see them Ky was only a few months old! Way too long. 

The rest of the month for my was focused on crafts (see my crafting blog for more updates on what I made and how!) There were a few contests going on so I was very busy with those. I also had a birthday in there, but once you are over 21 birthdays are really just another day. Especially when you have kids. 
We did some reorganizing for Spring Cleaning. Lil Man has stopped napping so he needed some books, puzzles and "quiet" toys in his room for quiet time. So we made his bed a bunk bed again and moved some toys and storage up to his room which helped make room for the new stuff I wanted in the playroom. Here are Princess and Lil Man playing in his room! 

And here is the playroom! (Which is now probably my favorite room in the house!) I found that easel at Ikea for only $14! I'm so excited to use it. Haven't gotten there yet. But soon. 


And that little play kitchen? Craigslist for $20! It came with a ton of extras, like food, pots/pans, AND a musical tea set! Tea Parties are in my future and I'm so excited about it! Also check out that reading corner! All finished and I LOVE IT! 

But I will have to say that my favorite part of March was when my family came out for Spring Break! My little bro and sis are seniors in high school this year so tearing them away from their friends was a sacrifice on their part but I'm so glad they came! We went to the zoo: 

And my favorite part of their stay was driving out to the BLM land to go shooting! It was the first time we've been out there and it was a blast! 

I love my family. Those near and far. I'm so grateful for the gospel and that our family is forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment