Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kyler is 15 Months!



I can't believe it! My little baby is NOT a little baby anymore. He is QUITE the little man. And he is SOO funny. He does things just to make you laugh. Such a ham!

Milestones:
--He is walking and running and my almost-6-months-pregnant-self can BARELY keep up!
--He feeds himself with a spoon or the spoon and hand approach (adorable)
And much to my delight he's not very picky (unlike his father) :-)
--He says Dad and Dada and has said Mama a few times but no other words yet but he babbles ALL the time! As soon as he gets those words figured out he's going to be a talking machine!

Kyler's New Snack/Arts Table
--He understand SOO much it's truly AMAZING. My favorite that happened this week, he picked up the dogs rawhide bone and I said "Kyler that's for the dog, go give it to Xena" and sure enough to my amazement he turned around and gave Xena the bone right in her mouth! I was shocked! I looked at Alex and he said I can't believe that just happened! Which makes me even more frustrated when I say "Ky, come back here with that!" and he runs away faster! Little booger.


He's just an all-around amazing kid. He's so smart and so well-behaved. I just hope he stays this way because if this pregnancy is any indication, this new little one is going to be a HANDFUL!

He's doing wonderfully in his swimming lessons at Grandma's and as long as it stays warm we'll be able to continue swimming for quite awhile!

I can't believe I get to be this little man's Mama! I'm so lucky!




No comments:

Post a Comment