Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pinterest!

Like everyone else, at least all the women I know, I am slightly obsessed with Pinterest. There are just so many amazing ideas and things that I want to try and do in my house, if I only had the free time to spare. But I finally was so inspired by one of the posts to actually go out buy the materials and FINISH a project. I know, right?! Must've been a really good idea... so here is my FIRST completed Pinterest Project (and hopefully not my last!)



The Idea: Bookshelves at Kyler's level made from Ikea Spice Racks. Based on the instructions: they come plain and you have to paint them the desired color, assemble them, get the drywall anchors and the mount them. Seemed easy enough.

A few hiccups and paint snafus but I finally finished and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome!



Only Problem: I haven't rearranged the room yet for our new arrival and Kyler can reach the left 2 shelves from his crib and pulled out ALL those books this morning! Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment